TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL QUOTATIONS ISSUED BY
COLONIAL ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
1. All quotations issued by Colonial Electric Supply Company (ďColonialĒ) to its customers (ďCustomerĒ) are for informational purposes only and may not be considered to be an offer or firm offer to sell. They are not to be construed as an agreement, a memorandum of an agreement or an offer to enter into an agreement on the terms and conditions stated therein. Nothing that happens subsequent to the submission of a quotation by Colonial, including, but not limited to Customer verbal or written expressions of intent or Colonial employee communication, shall have the effect of altering any of the content, terms or conditions of Colonialís written quotation, including these terms, or bind or obligate Colonial to supply goods. Employees of Colonial are not authorized to alter these terms.
2. All orders must be initiated by the submission of a written purchase order by Customer to Colonialís Customer Financial Services Department at
Colonial Electric Supply Company
Attn: Financial Services Manager
3. Although Colonialís employees may accept purchase orders as an accommodation to Customers on occasion, it is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that its purchase order is received at the above office, and Colonial accepts no responsibility for purchase orders that are not so received.
4. Purchase orders can only be accepted in writing by Colonialís Financial Services Manager. All orders are subject to credit approval by Customer Financial Services and all sales made by Colonial are subject to Colonialís standard terms of sale, and no other terms. Colonialís standard terms of sale can be found at
or a copy may be obtained from Colonialís Customer Financial Services Department. Colonial objects to any proposed term that is inconsistent with its standard terms of sale. Employees of Colonial are not authorized to alter Colonialís standard terms of sale.
5. No action taken by Colonial by way of follow up to a quotation including, without limitation, providing submittals, mock-ups, samples, preliminary materials such as housings or the like, clarification of information supplied, attending meetings, participating in conference calls or other communications, shall bind Colonial to any transaction, in the absence of a purchase order that has been duly accepted in writing by Colonial as provided for in these terms.
6. Item catalog numbers, material specifications, descriptions and quantities contained in quotations are derived from documents provided to Colonial by Customer, project service providers or others familiar with project requirements. No responsibility is assumed for any errors or inconsistencies in that information, or for information contained in plans or specifications not provided to Colonial. As a distributor Colonial Electric may propose to supply products based upon specifications created by project engineers and other design professionals and does so in good faith reliance upon the project specifications as provided by Customer and upon product information provided to Colonial by Customer and/or vendor representatives. Colonial assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information supplied to it by Customer or by product vendor representatives. Additional product information and/or mock-ups may be made available, sometimes at an additional charge, upon request. Although Colonial may facilitate and/or participate in such a process, Customer is solely responsible for the submission of any such information to project design professionals for review, and for the approval of product selection by design professionals. Once granted, such approval shall alleviate Colonial Electric from all responsibility for matching products to project specifications. If such responsibility is not accepted by approving entity, all related liability for product selection shall pass to customer.
7. All quantities shown are based on quantities provided to Colonial by Customer. All lead times are good faith estimates that are subject to delays beyond the control of Colonial, for which it cannot be liable.
8. Pricing information contained in a quotation should not be relied upon beyond ten days after the date of the quotation. All prices contained in a quotation are net of sales taxes and delivery charges.
IF CUSTOMER PLACES AN
ORDER WITH COLONIAL BASED ON A QUOTATION, THEN THE QUOTATION AND CUSTOMERíS
ORDER AND COLONIALíS ACCEPTANCE OR CONFIRMATION, TOGETHER WITH COLONIALíS
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
10. This quote valid only for entity named and can't be transferred to another.
Q:\1786_COLOE\1786.113_COLOE-MISC\Quotation Language\LANGUAGE FOR QUOTATIONS 20100224.doc
For a Complete List of Locations